25-YR FIXED RATE
20-YR FIXED RATE
10-YR FIXED RATE
empowering economic growth
small business advocacy
Congressional Small Business Tour Program - Connect with Constituents
- Heading home for recess and want to connect with your constinuency? Growth Corp will arrange a tour of a small business constituent within your district.
- Want to promote your connections on social media? We will ensure professional photos and video are available for you to share as you wish.
- Looking for increased visibility? We will promote your visits on social media, Growth Corp’s website, in our email outreach, and through press releases.
Dedicated to Small Business Advocacy
- Growth Corp is a nonprofit, mission-based lender dedicated exclusively to connecting small businesses with quality expansion capital through administration of the SBA 504 Loan Program. With a commitment to economic development, job creation and the small business sector, Growth Corp is ranked a Top 10 National CDC for SBA 504 loan volume and is Illinois’ largest 504 loan provider. In fact, Growth Corp’s substantial portfolio is particularly impressive because every dollar was utilized by Midwest entrepreneurs to open and expand their small businesses.
Service and Investment
- We are dedicated to the advancement of small business concerns and annually invest thousands in support of local economic development institutions and activities. In fact, we host the Illinois Small Business Development Center for Central Illinois!
- Growth Corp helps drive change in our industry through service to NADCO’s Board of Directors, the national trade association for Certified Development Companies. Sara Vanhala serves as the Region Five Director and Chair of both the Legislative and PAC Committees.
A Voice for Small Business
- How do we contribute to small business advocacy? Every month, we provide outreach to our Congressional offices as to the economic success happening in their district simply because small businesses are utilizing the SBA 504 Loan Program.
- Every year we travel to Washington DC to meet with congressional representatives and spread the word about how important it is for small businesses to have access to quality capital through the 504 Loan Program.
SBA recognized Growth Corp as an Accredited Lender after a thorough review of its policies, procedures and prior performance. The prestigious ALP status grants Growth Corp increased authority to process and close 504 loans, which results in an expedited process for both borrowers and lending partners. In addition, under the ALP Express Program, Growth Corp has been granted the authority to approve, authorize, close and service SBA 504 loans of $500,000 or less.
Quality, accuracy and quick turn-around times are just some of the reasons why Growth Corp is the top CDC in Illinois, the largest 504 Lender in Chicago and a top ten 504 Lender nationwide. But, remember, we're just a small team working together every day to make the 504 Loan process the best it can be.
Our mission is to advocate for small businesses.
We love our communities and believe small business is the foundation of their economic prosperity. We will do all we can to support you and your business goals. Start-ups to seasoned businesses and everything in between can benefit from working with Growth Corp. Here’s why:
We Are An Industry Leader
We’re the #1 SBA 504 Lender in Chicago and Illinois. Growth Corp also consistently ranks as one of the top ten SBA 504 Lenders nationwide.
In Business Since 1992
We’ve assisted thousands of businesses spanning various industries. In fact, our portfolio is currently in excess of $675 million.
Trusted by the U.S. SBA
SBA recognized Growth Corp as an Accredited Lender after a thorough review of its policies, procedures and prior performance.
A Sampling of Our 504 Projects
SBA 504 LOANS
How Will You Grow Your Business?